- Everybody in the US and the other countries is well aware of the battle between the Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
- This year will become a little bit more violent/difficult both of them. America is more ruled by the religious belief and race
- And the reason behind this is the current President of America Barack Obama.
- Who will win US elections 2016 and still keeps the White House in control? The Day of Election has decided on 8th November.
- Different poll trackers are available on the internet which will keep track of all the online voting.
- And show the result of the votes that who will remain on the hit list and get positive results.
- There will be last five polls available on the net which will show a clear and published result.
Clinton vs. Trump
- On May 19th the Donald Trump who is a Republican and as well as the Hillary Clinton who is Democrat are the main headlines on every poll.
- Mr., Trump had slightly greater percentage points than the Clinton and the difference between both of them is 0.2%.
- But on 22nd May the public started to get apprehensive. In the very next ballot, Hillary Clinton was heading than Trump.
- Clinton is moving forward with a long figure. However, Trump who is also known as the Republican in the United States.
Who is Leading
- It is the result of the commitment, to work under the Democrat Competitor.
- Last October the polling of the Trump got very close to Hillary but the appearance he made on Saturday Night live show made the Clinton again heading with more votes.
- The reason was the pressure which Clinton was facing, the deaths in Libya. Whereas, the Hillary is in lead than Trump in almost every poll no.
- She is leading with at minimum six points.
Polling or Election?
It is polling, not Election, Polling and election in the US are two different things. Elections are still yet to conclude so anything can be modified. According to the audience, polling reflects the exact and final score, so they are making a little decision by Polling. In 2004, the race during this stage as the Nate Silver notes, John Kerry was leading than George W Bush. The case of John and George has a very high similarity to Clinton’s case and Trump.
New York Times
- The New York Times has worked and shows the headlines that the simple polling will be different than the final result.
- The final results vary than the percentage of nine points.
- However, the polls are so close than the real and exact result
- Let’s wait for the outcome and final result because the crusade is only not about the candidates Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump or Clinton.
- The battle is fulfilling the needs of American People.
Hope this article will assist and guide you to get new ideas to draw various conclusions from factors describe above that Who will win US elections 2016? To earn Presidency and take control of White House.
Abdul Ghaffar is a Business development manager and loves to write on Business and tech related topics. Writing for high-authority websites is his hobby. Follow him for recent tech news, Politics and articles.