Perspectives about Donald
- With Donald Trump looking increasingly likely actually to be the Republican candidate for the Presidential US Elections 2016.
- It’s long past time for the people who are Democrats to start working on a practical master plan to defeat him.
- Months of complacent, wishful forces that Trump will disappear have proven false.
- And with a firm commanding the lead in polls and several major primary victories.
- Predictions are increasingly favoring Trump to win the nomination.
- If Democrats believe honestly, as they say, they do.
- That Trump poses a grave warning to the wellbeing of the country and lives of those citizens who are the minority, that means doing everything possible to stay him out of office.
- To do that will require them to very quickly unite around a single goal, albeit a counter intuitive one: they must make sure that Bernie Sanders is the Democratic nominee for President.
- From a purely pragmatic standpoint, running Clinton against Trump is a disastrous, suicidal proposition.
The style of Trump’s campaigning makes the Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton. She gives him an endless amount to work.
Elements on Which She Gave
- The emails
- The Lewinsky scandal
- Travel gate
- The missing law firm databases
- Jeffrey Epstein
- Marc Rich
- Clinton Foundation taxes problems
Conflicts of Interests
Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest. “We were breaking at that time when we left the White House,” Goldman Sachs. There is enough material in Hillary Clinton’s background for Donald Trump to run with six times over
Trump’s Advantages and his Strategies against Clinton (Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton)
- It is easy to see that Trump has every single advantage. Because the Republican Primary will be over, he can come at her from both right and left as he pleases.
- As the nominee who is responsible for the thundered which is against the Iraq War at the Republican debate.
- He can quickly taunt Clinton over her support for it.
- He will show her as a member of the corrupt Political Establishment.
- And will even offer proof: “Well, I and quite aware that you can buy politicians because I bought Senator Clinton very well. I gave her money she came to my wedding.”
- He can make it appear that Hillary Clinton is purchasable, that he can’t, and that he is in charge.
- It is not easy to hard to defend against because it seems to be partly right.
- Any denial will look like a lie, thus making Hillary’s situation is looking even worse. And then, when she stumbles, Donald will mock her as an incompetent.
Considerations for Polling Data(Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton)
8/26 – 8/28881 LV3.34843Clinton +5
|LA Times/USC Tracking||9/5 – 9/11||2596LV||4.5||44||44||Tie|
|ABC News/Wash Post/WP||9/5 – 9/8||642 LV||4.5||51||43||Clinton +8|
|LA Times/USC Tracking||9/4 – 9/10||2565||4.5||45||44||Clinton +1|
|Economist/YouGov||9/4 – 9/6||955 RV||4.7||44||42||Clinton +2|
|Reuters/ Ipsos||9/1 – 9/5||1084 LV||3.5||40||38||Clinton +2|
|CNN/ORC/ORC||9/1 – 9/4||786 LV||3.5||48||49||Trump +1|
|NBC News/SM||8/29 – 9/4||32226RV||1.0||48||42||Clinton +6|
|IBD/TIPP||8/26 – 9/1||861 LV||3.4||44||43||Clinton +1|
|FOX News||8/28 – 8/30||1011 RV||3.0||48||42||Clinton +6|
|PPP (D)PPP (D)|
|Economist/YouGov||8/27 – 8/29||1119 RV||4.0||47||42||Clinton +5|
|Reuters/Ipsos||8/25 – 8/29||1404 LV||3.0||40||39||Clinton +1|
|Monmouth||8/25 – 8/28||689 LV||3.7||49||42||Clinton +7|
|USA Today/Suffolk||8/24 – 8/29||1000 LV||3.0||48||41||Clinton +7|
|NBC News/SM||8/22 – 8/28||24104RV||1.0||48||42||Clinton +6|
|LA Times/USCLA Times/USC||8/22 – 8/28||2460 LV||4.5||44||44||Tie|
|Reuters/Ipsos||8/20 – 8/24||1049 LV||3.5||42||35||Clinton +7|
|Economist/YouGov||8/19 – 8/23||906 RV||4.1||47||44||Clinton +3|
|Quinnipiac||8/18 – 8/24||1498 LV||2.5||51||41||Clinton +10|
|NBC News/SM||8/15 – 8/21||17459RV||1.1||50||42||Clinton +8|
|Reuters/Ipsos||8/13 – 8/17||1049 LV||3.5||41||36||Clinton +5|
|Economist/YouGov||8/14 – 8/16||911 RV||4.2||47||41||Clinton +6|
|GravisGravis||8/15 – 8/15||1143 RV||2.9||54||46||Clinton +8|
|NBC News/SM||8/8 – 8/14||15179 RV||1.2||50||41||Clinton +9|
|LA Times/USC||8/6 – 8/12||2325 LV||—||46||42||Clinton +4|
|Reuters/Ipsos||8/6 – 8/10||974 LV||3.5||42||36||Clinton +6|
|Economist/YouGov||8/6 – 8/9||911 RV||4.2||48||41||Clinton +7|
|Bloomberg||8/5 – 8/8||749 LV||3.6||50||44||Clinton +6|
|ABC News/Wash Post||8/1 – 8/4||815 RV||4.0||50||42||Clinton +8|
We are sure that from this article you are now familiar with the (Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton) current situation
Abdul Ghaffar is a Business development manager and loves to write on Business and tech related topics. Writing for high-authority websites is his hobby. Follow him for recent tech news, Politics and articles.